- 1 Our Terms & Conditions are as follows:
- 2 Summary of our Terms & Conditions:
- 3 Third-Party website links:
- 4 Rights reserved by mobizenscreenrecorder.com:
- 5 Rights reserved to share or use your Personal Information:
- 7 Our Rights over the contents of our website:
- 8 Who can use or access our website?
It would be wise for you to go through our Terms & Conditions before you start using or accessing our website: www.mobizenscreenrecorder.com.
In this Terms & Conditions page, “you,” “your,” “user” or “users” refer to the person who visits or makes use of our website or the services that our website provides. And the terms “we,” “us” or “our” refers to the owner of this website or the team that runs mobizenscreenrecorder.com.
We will assume that you agree to and accept these Terms & Conditions if and when you visit or access our website mobizenscreenrecorder.com. There stands a chance that we change, upgrade or update these Terms & Conditions as and when we feel the need to. Post to which it is mandatory for you to follow and agree to the new changes or updates made in our Terms & Conditions to continue using or accessing our website.
Our Terms & Conditions are as follows:
- All the contents posted on our website are original and written by our experts employed under mobizenscreenrecorder.com. Therefore, we are the original owners and hold legal right over the materials posted on our website.
- In case of copyright or other issues with our contents, you can contact us via our helpdesk:
- We do not allow ‘copy’ or ‘reuse’ of the contents posted on our website. You can’t post without our prior consent or authorized permission from us.
- Regarding subscription to our website or newsletters, no user can have more than one account.
- We expect our users to give accurate or valid identification details as per the requirement to subscribe our website. Please note that profiles with false information will not be entertained and will immediately terminate as invalid.
- Our website also does not entertain the use of someone else’s account other than your own account.
- No user is allowed to collect personal information of other users in our website for any purpose of his/her personal benefits.
- We are also strictly against users passing defamatory remarks or comments that intend to hurt someone’s feelings or sentiments on our website.
- If any user is found trying to hack our security system or run unauthorized functions, or any other illegal tactics that in any way compromises the safety of our website: mobizenscreenrecorder.com or our affiliate websites, he/she will be dealt with strict legal measures.
- Last but not the least, your personal information that you share with us is safe and well protected. We assure you not to sell or share your personal information with any third party unless bound to do so by legal authorities and laws.
- However, in case of criminal offenses found on our website, we may be obliged to share information with legal powers to safeguard other users, public or our site as a whole.
Summary of our Terms & Conditions:
We intend to share with you information about Mobizen Screen Recorder Android and PC application and its related topics via this website.
You’re allowed to use or access the information, contents, and other services like free downloads that are made available on our website as long as you agree and follow our Terms & Conditions.
On the other hand, we do not allow reusing, redistributing, republishing, copying or uploading of the contents or information posted on our website. These are our property, and we reserve the legal right to claim and sue anyone found to exploit our site and its contents. However, you can use our materials or information only after you take our consent or obtain prior authorized permission from us.
All the contents of our website are based on our research and accumulation of information from our reliable sources. Also, these materials are written only for informational and non-advisory purposes. You may or may not agree with every content or part of contents posted on our website. In this case, it may be wise for you to consult experts to confirm the information that our contents convey on our site.
Our website mobizenscreenrecorder.com may have links that would take you to third-party sites. Please note that we do not control or own those third websites and the contents promoted in them. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for any kind of loss or damage caused to you by those third-party sites. You click the links at your own will and risks. These links to other third websites are availed to you for convenience purpose only. We do not endorse or sponsor those sites. It is our wise advice to you to do all the essential research and inquiries before committing or using the services of or making deals with any third party websites.
Rights reserved by mobizenscreenrecorder.com:
- We have the right to keep the record of information, comments, and messages posted on our Social sites for the sole purpose of safeguarding or protecting our users and the website.
- We can also omit or delete abusive, offensive or illegal comments or information that does not comply with our Terms & Conditions.
- All these activities performed by us may or may not necessarily notified to you in prior.
At the time of transfer of ownership or acquisition of assets or merger with other companies due to bankruptcy or insolvency or business expansion or new ventures, we may be obliged to share personal information of our users as part of our assets or as per the agreements. In these cases, we will send prior or post notifications to our users who subscribe our website with their email addresses. We assure transparency as far as using your Personal Information is concerned when needed be.
We place a cookie on a temporary basis into your computer browser just to ensure that our website functions correctly on your computer. Cookies help us to manage your sessions on our site.
Our Rights over the contents of our website:
All the materials on our site, whether images, logos, icons, articles, designs, and other entities legally belong to us or our affiliates. We have legal Rights over those contents and are our intellectual properties. These are protected by International Copyright Laws and Conventions. No user is allowed to use any of these assets without the authorized permission of our company: mobizenscreenrecorder.com. Use of any of our website property or contents without our consent will be considered an infringement and will have severe legal consequences.
With authorized permission, we may allow you to use, download and make hard copies of our contents for personal and educational uses only. No materials or substances from our website can be distributed, republished, copied, photocopied, downloaded, reused, posted or recorded via any electronic or mechanical devices without our authorized permission or consent.
Who can use or access our website?
Our website: mobizenscreenrecorder.com is accessible to only those who agree to comply with our Terms & Conditions mentioned on this page. We also have the right to choose or decide who can access and use the services of our website. To use our site, you have to qualify the laws set forth to access websites such as ours in the locality of your residence. If you’re a minor, not applicable or do not qualify under the legal laws of your jurisdiction, we cannot accept you as our user or avail our services to you on our website. Any user who is found to violate our Terms & Conditions as mentioned in here will be rightfully denied further access to our site or his/her registration with us will be terminated with or without notice.